Sunday, March 27, 2016

Top 10 favorites from last year... {Kansas City Senior Pictures}

It's finally SPRING!!  That means warm weather should be coming soon (I think)... which means... it's time for picture season to start back up.  I'm so excited.  I missed taking outdoor pictures so much all winter!!  It makes me realize just how much I love taking pictures.  I can't wait for my first senior session of the season tomorrow night!!  I've been dreaming up new ideas, locations, poses... oh yea, it's going to be a GREAT year!!  I've even taken some editing classes from my absolute favorite New York photographer... so I'm even stepping up my editing game.  Did I mention I'm super excited.

So, I thought... what better way to kickoff Spring senior pictures... I'll post some of my favorite shots from last year.  So, I have over 50 favorites... but I'll just post my top 10.  In no particular order.... here they are!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment