Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kansas City Children Photographer - Wray Family Kids - Lee's Summit

Children should LOVE taking pictures.  Everyone should love taking pictures.  It shouldn't be stressful.  It should be fun.  So I try my hardest to make it fun for them.  I act silly.  I make conversation with the kids as I'm taking their photos.  I'm trying to capture their little personalities... not pose them in to looking like perfect little statutes.  Let's be silly.  There's no rush!!
Of all of the children's photography sessions I've had... the Wray kids, particularly the girls, made me smile more than I can begin express.  They brought their favorite stuffed animals... each had her own "Puppy Surprise"... with multiple puppies... each of which was meticulously posed for the photos.  The girls even took me back to a special fort in the woods.  I loved these girls!!  Meet Hailey, Izzy, and sweet little Lucas.  I hope my girls grow up to be sweethearts like these two dolls!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment