Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Kansas City Senior Photographer - Angie Senior Session - Lee's Summit

A couple weekends ago I went out on a senior photo shoot with Angie.  To say I had the BEST time would be an understatement.  Angie was so easy to photograph.  I don't think I wound up with one single bad photo.  She's stunning when she smiles.  And she's stunning when she's got the serious, studious look on her face.  She was willing to try any of my crazy ideas.  And she had the best fashion sense.  You know those people who just look super cute and make it look effortless?  Here are a few of my favorite photos from the shoot.




I absolutely love taking senior photographs!!  Thank you so much Angie for going out on a super fun senior photography shoot with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment